Re: [PBML] Aix script to gather config info using prtconf output csv.

  • Robert Binkley
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
      I submitted this script in the event for aix administrators. so it should go to cpan site ok thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009

        Robert> I submitted this script in the event for aix administrators. so it
        Robert> should go to cpan site ok thanks

        That's not how to put things onto the CPAN.

        Please see http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html

      • Robert Binkley
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
          Thanks for the Info awaiting on password

          Request to register new user

          fullname: Robert Lee Binkley Jr
            userid: RBINKL
              mail: CENSORED
          homepage:
               why:

              Aix System Administration Scripts Tru64 System Administration
              Scripts Hpux Script Code All written without needing perl modules

          Robert> I submitted this script in the event for aix administrators. so it
          Robert> should go to cpan site ok thanks

          That's not how to put things onto the CPAN.

          Please see http://www.cpan. org/misc/ cpan-faq. html

          <merlyn@stonehenge. com> <URL:http://www.stonehen ge.com/merlyn/>
          Smalltalk/Perl/ Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
          See http://methodsandme ssages.vox. com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion