Re: [PBML] Aix script to gather config info using prtconf output csv.

  • Charles K. Clarkson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
      leebinkley wrote:
      > #!/usr/bin/perl
      [snip]

      Why are you submitting this?

      Is it for peer review?

      CPAN has a script repository if you want to contribute scripts to the
      perl community.

      HTH,

      Charles Clarkson
      --
      Mobile Home Investor
      Free Market Advocate

      Stephenville, TX
      http://www.clarksonenergyhomes.com/wordpress/about/
      http://twitter.com/CharlesClarkson
      +1 (254) 968-8328
    • Robert Binkley
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
        I submitted this script in the event for aix administrators. so it should go to cpan site ok thanks

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009

          Robert> I submitted this script in the event for aix administrators. so it
          Robert> should go to cpan site ok thanks

          That's not how to put things onto the CPAN.

          Please see http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html

        • Robert Binkley
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
            Thanks for the Info awaiting on password

            Request to register new user

            fullname: Robert Lee Binkley Jr
              userid: RBINKL
                mail: CENSORED
            homepage:
                 why:

                Aix System Administration Scripts Tru64 System Administration
                Scripts Hpux Script Code All written without needing perl modules

            Robert> I submitted this script in the event for aix administrators. so it
            Robert> should go to cpan site ok thanks

            That's not how to put things onto the CPAN.

            Please see http://www.cpan. org/misc/ cpan-faq. html

            <merlyn@stonehenge. com> <URL:http://www.stonehen ge.com/merlyn/>
            Smalltalk/Perl/ Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
            See http://methodsandme ssages.vox. com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion