Re: [PBML] Quoting problem

  • Jeff Pinyan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009
      On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Dukelow, Don <dukelow@...> wrote:

      > Sorry but I tried all three ways and get nothing in stdout. The stderr get
      > a usage messag frp kstat.

      I take it that was "STDERR gets a usage message from kstat"?

      I would guess your variables don't hold what you think they hold. Try
      printing them out for debugging purposes.

      print "kstat = [$kstat]\n";
      print "driver = [$driver]\n";
      print "instance = [$instance]\n";

      Perhaps you'll be surprised.

      --
      The Cross Reference - http://thecrossreference.blogspot.com/
      Critical Mass (The Science of the Liturgy) -

      [Mary said,] "Do whatever he tells you." ~ John 2:5

    • Dukelow, Don
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
        You were right my $kstat had "kstat -i" in it which I forgot about. I replaced it with "-p" and all is well.
        Thanl You!

        -----
        Don Dukelow
        HP/GM GSC33 License Team