Re: [PBML] Perl telnet prompt

  • Jeff Pinyan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009
      On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Dukelow, Don <dukelow@...> wrote:

      > I'm working with the Net::Telnet module and having trouble with the prompt.
      > I have two sets of network switches and the respond to two very slight
      > differences in prompts.
      >
      > Prompt => '/> $/'
      > Prompt => '/>$/'
      >
      > Is there a way to set the prompt option in Perl telnet to respond to either
      > one of these?

      Certainly:

      Prompt => '/> ?$/'

      That means a ">" followed by an optional space followed by the end of the
      string.

      --
      The Cross Reference - http://thecrossreference.blogspot.com/
      Critical Mass (The Science of the Liturgy) -

      [Mary said,] "Do whatever he tells you." ~ John 2:5

    • Dukelow, Don
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009
        Thank You!

        -----