How to debug the Perl program

  • ashchorge
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      How to debug the perl program like shell script option "set -x"?

      I am facing one problem in perl program where this perl program gets
      call from one shell script. Because of that using set -x option I am
      able to trace the shell script but stuck in perl program execution.
    • vidhut singh
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
        Friend , set -x option wil not work for perl script. if you want to debug perl script i think you need to put -d option in script which might help in your case .
        Regards,
        vidhut