Perl ref's and stuff

  • Jayson Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2000
      Hello all,
      I have read quite a bit of information on ref's, and as an advanced
      newbie I get very confused when it comes to working with them.
      Perls "more than one way to do it" idea makes things a little
      more confusing because everyone has their own way of doing ref's.
      Would anyone be willing to supply a list of all the various ref's
      with
      a description of how they are used and how to deref them. Nothing
      too
      deep.

      Thanks
      Jayson