RE: [PBML] Installing Perl Nert::SSH

  • vidhut singh
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2008
      oh great ..... you are welcome ! :)

      --- On Tue, 25/11/08, Dukelow, Don <dukelow@...> wrote:
      From: Dukelow, Don <dukelow@...>
      Subject: RE: [PBML] Installing Perl Nert::SSH
      To: "perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com" <perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, 25 November, 2008, 11:28 PM

      I got it to work by adding different library paths to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variabe ubtill it worked.

      Thank You!

      -----

      Don Dukelow

      HP/GM GSC33 License Team

      Tel: 810-728-3388

      e-mail: dukelow@...

      ____________ _________ _________ __

      From: Dukelow, Don <dukelow@...<mailto:dukelow% 40hp.com> >

      To: "perl-beginner@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:perl- beginner% 40yahoogroups. com>" <perl-beginner@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:perl- beginner% 40yahoogroups.. com>>

      Date: Monday, 24 November, 2008, 9:17 PM

      The Solaris 10 is all 64 bit and I thought was using all 64 bit programs, I guess not. What do you mean by 64 bit m/c?

      -----

      Don Dukelow

      HP/GM GSC33 License Team

      Tel: 810-728-3388

      e-mail: dukelow@...<mailto:dukelow% 40hp.com>

      ____________ _________ _________ __

      From: Dukelow, Don <dukelow@...<mailto:dukelow% 40hp.com> <mailto:dukelow% 40hp.com> >

      Subject: [PBML] Installing Perl Nert::SSH

      To: "perl-beginner@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:perl- beginner% 40yahoogroups. com>" <perl-beginner@ yahoogroups. com<mailto:perl- beginner% 40yahoogroups.. . com>>

      Date: Sunday, 23 November, 2008, 11:18 PM

      I'm trying to install Perl Net::SSH on a Sun Solaris 10 systen with Perl version 10. I keep gettinh the following erropr when I try to install the GMP library. Can anyone help?

      ld: fatal: file /usr/lib/libc. so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

      ld: fatal: file /usr/ucblib/ libucb.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

      ld: fatal: file /usr/lib/libresolv. so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

      ld: fatal: file /usr/lib/libsocket. so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

      ld: fatal: file /usr/lib/libnsl. so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

      ld: fatal: file /usr/lib/libelf. so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

      ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to .libs/libgmp. so.3.4.4

      *** Error code 1

      make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `libgmp.la'

      Current working directory /home/dciproj/ tmp/pm/gmp- 4.2.4

      *** Error code 1

      The following command caused the error:

      set fnord $MAKEFLAGS; amf=$2; \

      dot_seen=no; \

      target=`echo all-recursive | sed s/-recursive/ /`; \ list='tests mpn mpz mpq mpf printf scanf cxx mpbsd demos tune doc'; for subdir in $list; do \

      echo "Making $target in $subdir"; \

      if test "$subdir" = "."; then \

      dot_seen=yes; \

      local_target= "$target- am"; \

      else \

      local_target= "$target" ; \

      fi; \

      (cd $subdir && make $local_target) \

      || case "$amf" in *=*) exit 1;; *k*) fail=yes;; *) exit 1;; esac; \ done; \ if test "$dot_seen" = "no"; then \

      make "$target-am" || exit 1; \

      fi; test -z "$fail"

      make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

      e-mail: dukelow@...<mailto:dukelow% 40hp.com> <mailto:dukelow% 40hp.com>

      Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. yahoo...com/ invite/

      Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. yahoo..com/ invite/