Automation of Assembly instruction set using perl

  • praghavendra_reddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
      Hello guys..
      I am new to perl..i need some help in order to automate
      the assembly intruction set...

      Ex:

      This file is an input to acript file:

      ADD R0,R1,R2,R3,R4,R5 # here R1+R2, result is stored in R2, & R4+R5
      result is stored in R4.

      SUB R6,R4,R0,R9,R5,R11 # here R4 - R0, result is stored in R6, R5-R11
      result is stored in R9...Note: R4,R0,R5 are the previous values only.
    • thanga durai
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
        tell me more abt...lemme try to help u..

        --- praghavendra_reddy
        <praghavendra_reddy@...> wrote:

        > Hello guys..
        > I am new to perl..i need some help in
        > order to automate
        > the assembly intruction set...
        >
        > Ex:
        >
        > This file is an input to acript file:
        >
        > ADD R0,R1,R2,R3,R4,R5 # here R1+R2, result is stored
        > in R2, & R4+R5
        > result is stored in R4.
        >
        > SUB R6,R4,R0,R9,R5,R11 # here R4 - R0, result is
        > stored in R6, R5-R11
        > result is stored in R9...Note: R4,R0,R5 are the
        > previous values only.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • dlinuxguy
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2008
          Pattern is not clear. Could you elaborate bit more?

          --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, "praghavendra_reddy"