How to use modules

  • Anil KUMAR BN
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      Hi

      My knowledge in perl is only for search and replace, foreach loops some
      basic stuffs. I don't know how to use module. I have tried this example in
      XML::XPath module, I have attached the perl file and xml file for your
      reference.

      Here my question is how to find preceding sibling or following sibling, is
      it possible by using modules.

      I am new to using this modules, please give some hints how to start using
      modules.

      Regards

      Anil Kumar