Can we take the control of any running program in Perl and do the events on it ?

  • ashchorge
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      I have a RHEL operating system installed in my machine. This OS
      supports GUI. Now one application is running say Firefox. Now using
      Perl program I want to take control of Firefox and do some events on
      it, like proxy setting or goto File menu and save the current open page.

      Is it possible in Perl to do such things?