Google Search Engine (WebService)

  • giovanimarcondes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008
      Hi everybody, I'll bring you a script that i've made to show how to
      get a Google Search Engine working!

      It captures the results directly from Google.

      Returns results estimated count, search tips, Google-like pagination.

      You can check, demo and download, at the topic:
      ==> http://perlpoint.wordpress.com/cgi-google-busca <==

      This is directed for personal study of Perl modules.
      If you wish use in your website, check Google-made Search's for sites.

      Hope this be usefull!
      Bye!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008

        giovanimarcondes> It captures the results directly from Google.

        ... which is a violation of Google's agreement. Please don't
        post such code.

      • giovanimarcondes
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2008
          Merilyn, a little atenttion.

          This is a service offered by Google! It's not stealed!
          Google by it self provides the SOAP interface!

          I just did an attempt to show how to make it works in pratice.

          Hope you understand.
          Thx

          > giovanimarcondes> It captures the results directly from Google.
          >
          > ... which is a violation of Google's agreement. Please don't
          > post such code.

          777 0095
          > Smalltalk/Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc.
          etc.