Re: [PBML] Working with Cookies

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2008
      >>>>> "giovanimarcondes" == giovanimarcondes <blindspell@...> writes:

      giovanimarcondes> To begin to develop our Central Authentication, we will define the
      giovanimarcondes> basic module that will work.

      The hard part about cookies is when to stop believing them. I talk
      about this in my article on how to "brand a browser" at

      http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/col61.html

      which I wrote seven years ago. Why people keep trying to rewrite
      that article badly, I'm not sure. :)