Re: [PBML] I cannot even begin to program

  • Hemanth Padmanabhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
      I did get the browser to work after 'enabling' ActiveX Controls but what
      do you intend to do next?

      "yearofthepig03" <petebond1@...>
      Sent by: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      08/19/2008 01:05 AM
      Please respond to
      perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com

      perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      cc

      Subject
      [PBML] I cannot even begin to program

      Hi, I am new. After downloading ActivePerl from www.activestate.com, I
      start the OLE Browser and receive the following message:

      Internet Explorer could not load the PerlScript engine. This is most
      likely due to the value of the "Initialize and script ActiveX controls
      not marked as safe" security setting of the "Local intranet" zone.
      PerlScript inside IE will only run on Windows XP SP2 and later if this
      setting is set to Enable. Setting it to Prompt doesn't seem to work.

      I have adusted the Active X controls as stated above, but the message
      remains. I am using IE 7 and Windows XP. Please help me fix this so I
      can begin to code.

      ForwardSourceID:NT00004466
      and any attachments. Thank you