GD::Graph problem

  • gabauxhu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      Hi guys,

      I have something rather strange. I was looking up for some solution
      but could not find any answer.

      We use GD::Graph::lines to plot data, mostly left undef in some cases.
      We are to create 3 different diagrams, and the first two are created
      correctly. The 3rd call to the plot function fails, and I have got

      ILLEGAL DIVISION BY ZERO AT

      /USR/PERL5/SITE_ PERL/5.8. 4/GD/GRAPH/ AXESTYPE. PM LINE 1999.

      This data is a distribution data, so a large number of the elements
      are 'undef'.

      The problem is, when I try to make the 3rd graph the first, it crashes
      immediately whith same error message. This is pretty reproducible.

      Any ideas? I am at my wit's end.

      Gabaux