  • Samuel N
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 2:39 AM
      Hi All,

      I have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and Microsoft Outlook
      express 6 in the
      same system.

      Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 contains
      my official emails and Microsoft
      Outlook express 6 contains my personal
      emails.

      I am trying to connect "Microsoft office outlook 2003" by using
      perl
      Win32::OLE its getting connected and i got the information what i
      required.

      Now how to connect "Microsoft Outlook express 6".. There is no
      packing or no
      samples

      Please guide me how to connect Microsoft Outlook
      express 6

      Thanks
      Sam

      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/