Re: [PBML] Multiple values per key (Hash)

  • Charith Dias
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
      Hello,

      Thanks a lot!! I got the required output. :)

      Regards,

      Charitha DIAS

      From: Amit Saxena <learn.tech123@ gmail.com>
      To: perl-beginner@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, 2 July, 2008, 10:39 AM

      You have to use references for the same.

      For a key, you can assign the value as array or hash reference. Since

      references are scaler values only, Perl will not

      complain and you also can get multiple values per key in that hash.

      Regards,

      Amit Saxena

      On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:31 AM, Charith Dias <charith_dias@ yahoo.com>

      Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ webmessengerprom o.php