Re: [PBML] strange perl problem

    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2008

      Yogesh> in my perl script i want to accept password from user. but...
      Yogesh> (a) i am not allowed to use modules (so can't use Term::ReadKey)

      So you're not allowed to use Perl. Please tell the person who gave
      you this requirement to provide an alternative language for you to use,
      since you can't really use Perl without using modules. It'd be like
      saying to use Perl without using multiplication or print.

    • Yogesh Sawant
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2008

        > Yogesh> in my perl script i want to accept password from user. but...
        > Yogesh> (a) i am not allowed to use modules (so can't use Term::ReadKey)
        >
        > So you're not allowed to use Perl. Please tell the person who gave
        > you this requirement to provide an alternative language for you to use,
        > since you can't really use Perl without using modules. It'd be like
        > saying to use Perl without using multiplication or print.

        777 0095
        > See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside
        discussion

        I agree with you.

        This is a difficult situation indeed and I was trying to figure out
        some solution.

        Thanks much
        Yogesh Sawant
      • VIJAY KUMAR
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2008
          Why don't you write conditions for different platforms?

          Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/