EXTRACTING INFORMATION

  • shraddha1412
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14 1:24 PM
      HI,
      Can anybody guide me how to extract protien sequences from GENEBANK
      DATABASE??
    • Kevin Patterson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15 8:15 PM
        Is there any free code or addition PM files on Perl to code an email program
        to send SMTP

        With AUTH over SSL/TLS??

        Has anyone code this before??

        I don't want to buy chilkat.

        Thanks..

      • David Francos (XayOn)
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21 6:58 AM
          Kevin Patterson wrote:

          > Is there any free code or addition PM files on Perl to code an email
          program
          > to send SMTP
          >
          > With AUTH over SSL/TLS??
          >
          > Has anyone code this before??
          >
          > I don't want to buy chilkat.
          >
          > Thanks..

          Are you some kind of "chilkat" spammer?
          You've been asked yet, just search on CPAN.
          However, it exists a module called SMTP::TLS that may help you.

          --
          http://thexayon.wordpress.com

          Que la fuerza os acompaƱe.

          --XayOn--