Sending emails using imap in Perl..

  • Kevin Patterson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2008
      I need a Perl program in windows to send emails to my host using IMAP.

      Any ideas?? I don't want to buy chickat.

      Thanks..

    • Jenda Krynicky
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2008
        From: "Kevin Patterson" <kpatters@...>
        > I need a Perl program in windows to send emails to my host using IMAP.
        >
        > Any ideas?? I don't want to buy chickat.

        http://search.cpan.org/search?query=IMAP&mode=module

        Jenda
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery
      • Alexander Saydakov
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2008
          --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Patterson" <kpatters@...>
          wrote:

          > I need a Perl program in windows to send emails to my host using IMAP.
          >
          > Any ideas?? I don't want to buy chickat.

          IMAP is about receiving messages. Sending works over SMTP. There are
          packages for that. I like this one:

          http://search.cpan.org/dist/Mail-Sender/

          Good luck.

          /sandy