RE: [PBML] Can't find GHPO.pm

  • Dukelow, Don
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
      Sorry Bob but I put "use Math::GMP qw(:constant)" in my Perl script like you said but I still get the same error.
      Can't locate object method "new" via package "Math::GMP" at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Net/SSH/Perl/Buffer.pm line 148.

      -----
      Don Dukelow
      HP License Team
      Hewlett-Packard Company
      Tel: 810-728-3388
      e-mail: dukelow@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2008
        OK Bob you said a copy of the code would help. The line with the problem is 44.

        -----
        Don Dukelow
        HP License Team
        Hewlett-Packard Company