Next Generation Data storage Technology. (Shocking News - Get 2GB Free)

  • a.ktechnology
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Automatically stores the important files and data you choose to our
      secure data centers. Your data is sent in a secure tunnel with 2048-bit
      encryption to our data centers. Your data is stored in our safe data
      storage where we take backups of our backups for your safety.

      · Store your music collection online · Save your
      important files online · You can share your stored documents
      with your friends and family. · Store, share, stream, manage
      and access your files online easily. · Protected against
      virus attacks/worms and other threats. · Better, larger and
      cheaper than USB flash drive.

      GET FREE 2GB ONLINE STORAGE FOREVER. WE will never charge. IT'S FREE
      FOREVER.

      visit now :

      http://www.aktechnology.net/free_offer.asp
      <http://www.aktechnology.net/free_offer.asp>