How to use functions WMGetText($hwnd) * and SelTreeViewItemPath($window, $path)

  • soumyavajra
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2008
      Hi All,
      I have just joined the group.
      I require help in using the function from GUITest module

      First I want to retreive the contents of a window. So I used the
      function WMGetText($hwnd) *, but this only returns the WIndow title ...
      Please let me know how do I get the contents of a window.

      Next is I want to make a selection in a tree like list, so i used the
      function SelTreeViewItemPath($window, $path). But I am unable to select
      a list the eg is like SelTreeViewItemPath($window,"Processor|machine").
      But it fails to select the list.

      Please help me on the same, it is required ASAP