Re: retrieving and dispaying database

  • Nathan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2008
      Thank you very much for your quick reply, yes the book i have is
      Mastering Perl/Tk, I need some form of guide and heads-on, I am not
      sure how to put the codes together to give me what I need, for
      instance, I am not sure how to get the database to display in the form
      of rows and column in a widget as it is not discussed in the book.
      Please can you help in this regard.

      Thanks

      http://search.cpan.org/dist/Spreadsheet-WriteExcel/lib/Spreadsheet/WriteExcel.pm