perl equivalent for GNUPLOT

  • srinivas reddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hi all,

      currently I am using GNUPLOT to plot graphs. Gnuplot takes input in form of
      a file.
      ex-
      If a file has 3 columns i.e first column is date and 2nd and 3rd as some
      date.. we can invoke GNUPLOT to graph 1st column against 2nd and 3rd..

      I am searching for a perl module that can do this.. Would you please
      help me in this regard..

      I have looked at some modules that uses GD.pm, ex-graph::plot etc., But the
      input those take is different than that I have discussed.

      --
      -SrINIvAS ReDdY....

    • Paul Archer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
        http://search.cpan.org/search?query=gnuplot&mode=all

        10:50pm, srinivas reddy wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > currently I am using GNUPLOT to plot graphs. Gnuplot takes input in form of
        > a file.
        > ex-
        > If a file has 3 columns i.e first column is date and 2nd and 3rd as some
        > date.. we can invoke GNUPLOT to graph 1st column against 2nd and 3rd..
        >
        > I am searching for a perl module that can do this.. Would you please
        > help me in this regard..
        >
        > I have looked at some modules that uses GD.pm, ex-graph::plot etc., But the
        > input those take is different than that I have discussed.
        >
        > --
        > -SrINIvAS ReDdY....

        "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
        the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great
        and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's
        desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
        - H. L. Mencken, in the Baltimore Sun, July 26, 1920