help needed

  • undiscovered_soul_38
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
      I m a beginner i dnt have any idea of perl. i searched different sites
      and tutorial bt m not getting wot exactly perl is wot r advantages of
      using perl over other languages i have just installed WIndows MSI
      package can anybody plzz help me.
    • jeffrey.stebelton@citi.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2008
        I'd suggest "Learning Perl (Fourth edition) by Randal L Schwartz and
        others. Not only does it answer the questions you are asking, but it's a
        great step by step way to lean Perl. You could also look at
        www.learnperl.org.

        Regards...

        Jeff

        "undiscovered_sou
        l_38"
        <undiscovered_sou To
        l_38@... perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
        > cc
        Sent by:
        perl-beginner@yah Subject
        oogroups.com [PBML] help needed

        02/14/2008 04:58
        AM

        Please respond to
        perl-beginner@yah
        oogroups.com

        I m a beginner i dnt have any idea of perl. i searched different sites
        and tutorial bt m not getting wot exactly perl is wot r advantages of
        using perl over other languages i have just installed WIndows MSI
        package can anybody plzz help me.

        Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity identified. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination distribution or copying of the information contained in this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy any copies you may have. Citi, Inc and its affiliates assume no liability for data tampering or loss of confidentiality, which occur outside its direct control as a result of the use of unencrypted communications methods.