Information Technology Professionals for SG

  • rinelle_santos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      We're currently looking for IT Professionals for Singapore.

      Our client is a large global financial services organization which
      moves, lends, invests and protects money for more than 27 million
      customers and clients around the world from large businesses to
      personal account holders.

      It has offices in more than 50 countries, employing over 130,000
      people and has the global reach and distribution power to meet the
      needs of customers worldwide.

      To support the continued growth of its business, our client is now
      looking for at least 100 highly talented professionals from all over
      the region to hire for its global offshore IT infrastructure services
      and support operations.

      This is for a permanent position with our client; their benefits
      include a relocation assistance for you and your immediate family.

      Immediate Requirements:

      PERL / CGI Developer

      Bachelor's Degree (2003 and below)
      At least 4 consecutive years of related experience
      Knowledge and / or experience in CMMi
      Above average English communication skills
      Object Oriented Perl
      Unix Environment
      RDMS: Sybase, SQL Server, DB2 and/or Oracle

      TESTER

      Bachelor's Degree (2003 and below)
      At least 4 consecutive years of related experience
      Knowledge and / or experience in CMMi
      Above average English communication skills
      Unix Environment
      SQL for RDMS
      Scripting (unix, shell, perl)
      Testing Perl applications is a plus

      RELEASE ENGINEERS (Java)

      Minimum of 6 years IT experience, preferably working with enterprise-
      class business systems.
      6 years experience in software development.
      Minimum 3 years in the following technologies are required:
      Java programming experience
      Ant and Cruise Control experience
      SQL and RDMS experience
      Must have experience in software configuration methodologies, branch
      management, builds and deployments.
      Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices and emerging
      release/change management technologies and methods is required.
      Working and/or administrator knowledge of Configuration Management
      tools: CVS, or Subversion.
      Knowledge of test automation tools
      Excellent written and verbal communication skills required

      Application Support Analysts

      Bachelor's Degree (2003 and below)
      Experience in Business Applications
      Experience in Database Systems such as Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server
      Experience in Programming Tools such as VB, JAVA, HTML, Perl, C#, C++
      or UNIX Scripting
      Experienced with SQL Server (Query writing, basic data optimization)
      Does first and second line support
      2 years+ Application Support background

      Interested applicants please send your CVs to rinelle.santos@...