Crypto

  • Ward.P.Fontenot@wellsfargo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Can anyone (hopefully) tell me why this doesn't work? All it *should* do
      is output the contents of the CRL.

      CODE:
      ----------------------------------
      #!/usr/bin/perl -w
      use Convert::ASN1;
      use Crypt::X509::CRL;
      use Data::Dumper;

      $crl = "/tmp/ent.crl";

      $decoded= Crypt::X509::CRL->new(crl => $crl);

      if ( $decoded->error ) {
      warn "Error on parsing Certificate Revocation List: ",
      $decoded->error;
      }

      print Dumper ($decoded);

      Output:
      ----------------------------------
      Error on parsing Certificate Revocation List: decode error at
      /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Convert/ASN1/_decode.pm line 57.
      Crypt::X509::CRL=HASH(0x8343c00)

      Paul Fontenot
      Cryptography Services - PKI
      CAST|IST|EIM|TES|TIG|Wells Fargo
      Email: ward.p.fontenot@... <mailto:giardcm@...>
      Phone: (480) 437-7795

      This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
      you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
      addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
      this message or any information herein. If you have received this
      and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.