Re: [PBML] parse arg variables...

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 17, 2007
      >>>>> "Bora" == Bora Uyar <borauyar@...> writes:

      Bora> if you want, you can download from
      Bora> http:\\students.sabanciuniv.edu\~borauyar [REDACTED]

      First, that's not a real URL. Your slashes are leaning the wrong way.

      Second, I find your posting highly offensive. Those are ILLEGAL
      copies of MY books.

      Don't be a pirate. People worked hard to bring you those books,
      and you spit in their face.

      Please remove that archive.

      I've also sent a note to O'Reilly legal. Your university will likely be
      contacted with a takedown notice. I presume they have a policy for dealing
      with piracy.