Re: [PBML] parse arg variables...

  • Bora Uyar
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2007
      if you want, you can download from
      http:\\students.sabanciuniv.edu\~borauyar\perl\perlbooks.zip

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2007

        Bora> if you want, you can download from
        Bora> http:\\students.sabanciuniv.edu\~borauyar [REDACTED]

        First, that's not a real URL. Your slashes are leaning the wrong way.

        Second, I find your posting highly offensive. Those are ILLEGAL
        copies of MY books.

        Don't be a pirate. People worked hard to bring you those books,
        and you spit in their face.

        Please remove that archive.

        I've also sent a note to O'Reilly legal. Your university will likely be
        contacted with a takedown notice. I presume they have a policy for dealing
        with piracy.