SFTP and SSH - Does it work in Windows?

  • Fish, David
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello! I have been reviewing over several google searches and the use
      of SSH and SFTP on Windows XP to a Unix box does not look to promising.
      The Unix SSH/SFTP I am using is Cygwin. Has anyone got this to work in
      a Windows to Unix? Am I going down a endless of errors trying to get
      this to work?

      David Fish
      Senior Systems Analyst
      Property System Services
      Work (301) 380-3331
      BlackBerry (301) 646-8985
      david.fish@...
    • Fish, David
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
        Hello Everyone! Here is an update I sent to Kamal, just an FYI to give
        you more information.

        Thanks,

        David Fish
        Senior Systems Analyst
        Property System Services
        Work (301) 380-3331
        BlackBerry (301) 646-8985
        david.fish@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2007
          I'm not sure if this is redundant but I can tell you that I've had lots of
          luck using WinSCP. It can use the secure FTP protocol and uses Putty as
          the SSH.

          Amar Subramanian

          _____

          david.fish@marriott <mailto:david.fish%40marriott.com> .com