Perl Module simulating "cp -r"

  • Emen Zhao
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello All,

      I'm looking for a module that can do the same job as 'cp -r' in Linux. Right
      now, I'm using "File::Copy" to copy individual files and qx(cp -r source
      target) to copy recursively, but they both have limitations. Can someone
      please shed some lights on this?

      Thanks,
      Emen

    • Jeff Pinyan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        On Dec 3, 2007 4:16 AM, Emen Zhao <emenzhaowork@...> wrote:
        > I'm looking for a module that can do the same job as 'cp -r' in Linux. Right
        > now, I'm using "File::Copy" to copy individual files and qx(cp -r source
        > target) to copy recursively, but they both have limitations. Can someone
        > please shed some lights on this?

        I suggest File::Copy::Recursive as the solution to your problem.

        --
        [Mary said,] "Do whatever he tells you." ~ John 2:5