Re: [PBML] [Commercial] Training on Perl Automation by Industry Professionals.

  • Jenda Krynicky
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
      From: "concepts_systems" <concepts_systems@...>
      > Hello All,
      >

      > With a growing demand for Perl automation ,we are pleased to announce
      > a new weekend batch of "Perl Automation" for students & Professionals.

      Spaces belong after the commas, not before. And professionals, no
      matter how great, are written with lowecase P.

      > Course Highlights:
      >
      > - Linux orientation
      > - PERL introduction

      I wonder what do you teach in that introduction. There's "Perl" - the
      language and "perl" - the executable, but there is no such thing as
      PERL.

      > - PERL for Automation
      > - Various operators
      > - Data types
      > - File handling
      > - Pattern Matching
      > - Functions in PERL

      I hope this is not the order in which you intend to teach the
      subjects. PERL automatin before operators, datatypes and functions?

      > Concepts already has many leading software companies like EMC, NVIDIA,
      > HP Labs, Oracle India etc. as its clients. High Quality training from
      > seasoned Industry professionals is the hallmark of our educational
      > services division. For more information, please visit our website
      > www.conceptssys.com

      I bet the professionals are so seasoned that thay have years long
      experience with tens of different complex technologies, with some of
      them longer experience than the technologies even exist. As is usual
      with Indians. If you want someone with an impresive CV hire an
      Indian. Don't expect him to actually be able to produce anything
      stable and efficient though.

      Jenda
      -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007

        Jenda> I wonder what do you teach in that introduction. There's "Perl" - the
        Jenda> language and "perl" - the executable, but there is no such thing as
        Jenda> PERL.

        Sure there is.

        perlofburlington.org - Protecting Escarpment Rural Land

        I applied for a membership, but never got anything back.