[Commercial] Training on Perl Automation by Industry Professionals.

  • concepts_systems
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hello All,

      With a growing demand for Perl automation ,we are pleased to announce
      a new weekend batch of "Perl Automation" for students & Professionals.

      Course Highlights:

      - Linux orientation
      - PERL introduction
      - PERL for Automation
      - Various operators
      - Data types
      - File handling
      - Pattern Matching
      - Functions in PERL
      - Processes Handling and Socket programming
      - Command line options and Standard system variables
      - References in PERL
      - Object Oriented Perl programming
      - PERL debugger

      Apart from these all followings are also covered :

      - How to create logs and reports in PERL based automation
      - Mailing the logs/reports through PERL script

      Labs

      Carefully designed labs and exercises which will help participants to
      apply knowledge gained through lectures immediately in their assignments.

      Tentative Starting Date : Sunday ,December 9, 2007.

      Duration : 40 Hours

      Timings : Saturday and Sunday, 3 hours per day.

      Venue : Concepts Systems, Pentagon, Pune-Satara Road, Pune

      Registration: We encourage you to register at the earliest since there
      are limited seats.

      About Us:

      Concepts Systems Educational Services has always been in forefront for
      providing software professionals and aspirants with best-of-the-breed
      technologies which ensure that professionals/students remain on the
      cutting edge of technology and continue to win their goals.

      Concepts already has many leading software companies like EMC, NVIDIA,
      HP Labs, Oracle India etc. as its clients. High Quality training from
      seasoned Industry professionals is the hallmark of our educational
      services division. For more information, please visit our website
      www.conceptssys.com

      If you have any queries feel free to call us on +91-020-24216888 /
      9960638738 Or mail us at training@.... For customized
      on-site training for your team, send a mail to info@....

      Thanks & Regards,

      Team
      Concepts Systems Educational Services.
    • Jenda Krynicky
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
        From: "concepts_systems" <concepts_systems@...>
        > Hello All,
        >

        > With a growing demand for Perl automation ,we are pleased to announce
        > a new weekend batch of "Perl Automation" for students & Professionals.

        Spaces belong after the commas, not before. And professionals, no
        matter how great, are written with lowecase P.

        > Course Highlights:
        >
        > - Linux orientation
        > - PERL introduction

        I wonder what do you teach in that introduction. There's "Perl" - the
        language and "perl" - the executable, but there is no such thing as
        PERL.

        > - PERL for Automation
        > - Various operators
        > - Data types
        > - File handling
        > - Pattern Matching
        > - Functions in PERL

        I hope this is not the order in which you intend to teach the
        subjects. PERL automatin before operators, datatypes and functions?

        > Concepts already has many leading software companies like EMC, NVIDIA,
        > HP Labs, Oracle India etc. as its clients. High Quality training from
        > seasoned Industry professionals is the hallmark of our educational
        > services division. For more information, please visit our website
        > www.conceptssys.com

        I bet the professionals are so seasoned that thay have years long
        experience with tens of different complex technologies, with some of
        them longer experience than the technologies even exist. As is usual
        with Indians. If you want someone with an impresive CV hire an
        Indian. Don't expect him to actually be able to produce anything
        stable and efficient though.

        Jenda
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007

          Jenda> I wonder what do you teach in that introduction. There's "Perl" - the
          Jenda> language and "perl" - the executable, but there is no such thing as
          Jenda> PERL.

          Sure there is.

          perlofburlington.org - Protecting Escarpment Rural Land

          I applied for a membership, but never got anything back.