Re: [PBML] Source in variables

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      >>>>> "Dukelow," == Dukelow, Don <dukelow@...> writes:

      Dukelow,> I have a program that will require a file to be sourced in to set
      Dukelow,> variables unique to that server. The file will only have variable names
      Dukelow,> and there value in it at first. But if a sub routine could be it also
      Dukelow,> that would be even better. What command or procedure would I use.

      See any of the Config:: modules in the CPAN.