Source in variables

  • Dukelow, Don
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      I have a program that will require a file to be sourced in to set
      variables unique to that server. The file will only have variable names
      and there value in it at first. But if a sub routine could be it also
      that would be even better. What command or procedure would I use.

      -----
      Don Dukelow
      HP License Team
      Hewlett-Packard Company
      Tel: 810-728-3388
      e-mail: dukelow@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007

        Dukelow,> I have a program that will require a file to be sourced in to set
        Dukelow,> variables unique to that server. The file will only have variable names
        Dukelow,> and there value in it at first. But if a sub routine could be it also
        Dukelow,> that would be even better. What command or procedure would I use.

        See any of the Config:: modules in the CPAN.