Re: [PBML] About perl interpreter

  • Jenda Krynicky
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      On 31 Oct 2007 at 14:48, Andrés Flórez wrote:
      > Hi Everybody:
      >
      > I'm very new in perl but I'm trying to learn. My doubt is about how to
      > use perl as python, in other words, in python you execute the
      > interpreter at the command line (linux) writting directly, but I don't
      > know if in perl could be the same.

      As usual, several. Apart from the

      perl -de 42

      there is my PSH : http://jenda.krynicky.cz/#PSH

      and Gregor N. Purdy's PSH :
      http://search.cpan.org/search?query=PSH&mode=module

      and probably a few others. (Yeah I know it's stupid that they are
      both named the same, I did not get the namespace registered in time
      even though mine is older. Or maybe not, we were both slow in
      registering and uploading. Well, whatever.)

      HTH, Jenda
      -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery