Reference books for system programming

  • Syamanthaka Balakrishnan
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 15, 2007
      Hello friends,

      I was planning to buy some reference books for perl based system programming. Thought I would mail you all to get some suggestions on titles/authors which would help ppl like me, with more examples, more real time scenarios etc. More to do with servers, networks etc, in relavance with perl. Any help, guidance would be grately appriciated. Online tutorial links would also help me widen my study. I have done a basic search on google and i found few links, which were slides of a classroom based lesson. It was really nice slide, listing jists, imp points etc. If any of you hav come across such good links, it would be really nice if you could put them up for reference :).
      Thank you in advance
      Regards,
      Syama