RE: [PBML] Split between letters and numbers

  • Dukelow, Don
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
      Thank you that worked regular expressions isn't my strong point, but I'm
      wotking on it.

      -----
      Don Dukelow
      HP UNIX OVO Enrollment
      Hewlett-Packard (Canada) Co.
      e-mail: dukelow@...

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
        This also works!
        $port =~ s/(\D)(\d)/$1 $2/;

        -----
        Don Dukelow
        HP UNIX OVO Enrollment
        Hewlett-Packard (Canada) Co.
        e-mail: dukelow@...

        --
        [Mary said,] "Do whatever he tells you." ~ John 2:5