Re: [PBML] Memory release problem?

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2007

      michael> Hmmm, OK, I will try this, thank you, but as there are only 17000 rows
      michael> of output, is it really possible perl takes 20 mins to write that to a
      michael> file?!

      When you profiled your program using Devel::DProf or Devel::SmallProf,
      where did it show that it was spending its time? It would help to know
      that.