Dependencies, module installation

  • David Seruyange
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2007
      Hey everyone,

      I'm trying to use XML::RSS, which works beautifully on my machine, on my
      host. I followed the instructions from "Intermediate Perl" for
      installation of the module on my server but I'm getting errors when I
      attempt to execute my test script which I'm almost certain are the
      result of dependencies.

      Does anyone know of an expanded tutorial on this or a good way to
      troubleshoot?

      David