Optimizations to this code?

  • Ryan J Nauman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      My goal is to host this on my scrabble website using CGI. From there, the
      user can enter a word and it will run this program to display all of the
      possible "bingos" (using all 7 of the letters on your rack at one time).
      I've put the words into a hash to allow for faster searching. My code can
      be found at (http://pastebin.com/m5d0b475e).

      This is my first perl program and any suggestions/optimizations are much
      appreciated. If you want to, you can actually modify the code directly on
      that site and resubmit it with the changes. If you do so, please let me
      know so I can check them out.

      Thanks,
      perl noob