Session Handling with Perl CGI

  • Ramesh Polepalli
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hi,

      I am designing a small demo application using perl:cgi on webserver
      lighthttpd.

      I am new to CGI programming and do not have any idea of using sessions
      and

      storing session values.

      Most of the online links suggest I can use CGI::Session and
      CGI::Session::Auth.

      But I am still confuses.

      Can some one please share code snippets that will help me in understand
      session

      handling in a simpler way......?

      Thanks in advance for any help.

      Regards,

      Ramesh.

      Ramesh Polepalli

      mFormation Technologies Inc.
      Direct Line: +91 80 6620 5939
      Switchboard: +91 80 6620 5900

      http://www.mformation.com

      Visit WWW.MFORMATION.COM and see how the MFORMATION SERVICE MANAGER can help you to transform your business.