Win32::GuiTest

  • skarlso777
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      HI!

      My Name is Gergely Brautigam! I'm new to the list and i'm eager to
      help and contribute to the community!

      I'm working at EPAM Systems and i'm using perl for testing for 7 month
      now. I have an interesting problem. When using win32 guitests Setfocus
      function it does not always set the focus of the window. Sometimes the
      window stays on the menu bar and just blinks... Is there some kind of
      solution for this? I could not find anything...

      I'm hoping that i can help in things around here i will try!

      Best wishes,
      Gergely.