JOB OPENING FOR PERL GURU

  • monique_202
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      I am looking for top talent to fill a Senior Software Engineer role in
      San Francisco, CA.

      Deliver high quality, maintainable code, that exceeds expectations
      Develop automation and unit tests to enable rapid development
      Integrate and work with a high velocity agile development team

      Skillset priorities

      1) Perl expertise
      - CPAN submissions
      - Guru level (e.g. knows the language and the libraries)

      2) Expertise with Database systems

      3) Expertise with messaging, and fighting spam

      4) 10+ years experience in rapid development environment

      Please send me your resume if you would like to pursue this awesome
      opportunity: Monique@... or call me at 650-963-1818.

      Thank you!
      Monique Vaughan