Wikicodia - The code snippets wiki

  • wikicodia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      Dears,

      Wikicodia is a wiki based project for sharing code snippets. We're
      collecting large number of code snippets for all code-based
      programming languages, scripts, shells and consoles. We wish you could
      help us. We're still BETA. Your suggestions, ideas and criticisms are
      very welcomed. We're waiting for you contributions. You can easily
      share and search our snippet using our Google Desktop Gadget.

      http://www.wikicodia.com

      Thanks
      Wikicodia Admin