Re: [PBML] How to send error logs to a file...

  • Emen Zhao
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
      I have no experience on Net::SMTP, but I think there are two solutions here
      depending on how you wanna your script work.

      If it is just a small script and the whole purpose is to throw out smtp log,
      it is easier to let os handle the work of writing to file, for example
      C:\your_script > log.file or
      C:\your_script >> log.file

      If it's a complicated script, you probably need look at file handle which is
      sort of interface between perl and os files.

      Hope this helps!

      -- Emen