New PHP & MySql Group

  • Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:07 AM
      After a very long time thinking I decided to create a Yahoo Group with
      information on PHP&MySql.
      Their are quite a few of these sites and Forums around but the only
      thing or probable the most coming out of it is spamming and porn
      advertisements.

      On this Group your Email adress will be hided, messages moderated so
      no spamming or unnecessary posts will be allowed.
      Questions about Installation, configuration, ideas, whatever, as long
      as its php-nuke

      There are also different Groups for PHP and MySql and this Group will
      cater for ALL>

      I hope to see you soon and lets learn and help each other with this
      beautiful free Computer website accessories.

      I will also try my very best to upload video tutorials about PHP & MySql.

      We were all once New to PHP & MySql so lets help each other.

      The mission of this List is not to take over other Lists members but
      we want to be a more friendly – open list for everybody to use and ask
      their questions.

      Thanks

      Please don't reply to this Email as this is the only time that I will
      publish it.

      To subscribe, please send a blank email to:
      PHP_New-subscribe@yahoogroups.com