Net::Telnet question

  • Dukelow, Don
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2007
      I've playing with Net::Telnet for a while now. Can anyone tell me
      why when I telnet into another UNIX server and then sudo to root, I cant
      capture the "cmd" output. If I execute a command as a user "my
      @RETURNED = $TELNET->cmd('uname -a');" the @RETURNED can be printed.
      But after I sudo to root the log files show that uname -a is excited but
      the @RETURNED array doesn't have anything in it to print.
      Can anyone tell me how to get around this?
      -----
      Don Dukelow