IGATE Requires Fresh Graduates , Hurry Apply !

  • priya jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007
      IGATE Requires freshers , Hurry Apply

      Thankyou for your interest in IGATE .We will revert back to you within 2 weeks.
      Kindly Apply for your postions !
      To view the content ,Kindly register in discussionsworld.com, It Hardly Takes a min.
      http://discussionsworld.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13013
      (You ll be redirected to the job page after registering )

      PS: Have you received your FREE Freshers Guide 2007 Edition. If not, get it free once you register at DiscussionsWorld.com. 50,000 members already received it free! http://www.discussionsworld.com/registration_rules.asp?FID=0