perl and epic web browser

  • fashionablywired
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2007
      Hello! I'm new to the group and have a question about configuring the
      EPIC plug-in for perl in Eclipse. The perl perspective is functioning
      fine, but when I try to test using the EPIC web browser, the data from
      my html page does not get into my perl script. The perl script
      executes, but it says the variables are undefined.

      Any advice?